Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Ebook is Here! Limited Time Price ~ Behind The Scenes, Inspiration, Paintings, Quotes, Sentiments



A brand new 70-page e-book featuring motherhood art & writing by Katie m. Berggren ~ 




This e-book includes behind-the-scenes details, process photos, inspirational motherhood quotes, personal journal entries, blog posts and poignant sentiments for each of the 85 8x8 paintings created for The 85 8x8s for $85 Collection in 2009.




A collection of intimate and emotional motherhood paintings released weekly for 9 months by award-winning motherhood painter, Katie m. Berggren.




This is a PDF formatted e-book. Once payment has processed, I will email you a time-sensitive link where you may download your product. Pick up YOUR copy here!



The intro of the e-book shares my purpose for creating this compilation:

“Thank you for joining me in an effort to grab hold of the honest, emotional and intimate moments of motherhood. Because I want to not only introduce you to my work, my process, my reasoning, inspiration and motivation ~ but inspire you in your own creative endeavors, as well, I have organized this book in a rather fun way:

As you travel through this e-book, take note of how:
The blue text provides a whisper of inspiration for you ~ bits of the information I have collected throughout my journey.
The red text emphasizes quotes and shares entries from my own personal journal and the Painting Motherhood blog.”




...to show and share, but to also inspire...

Once you have YOUR copy, please do not give or sell this e-book to anyone else.


Alternatively, send your friends over to see me at ww.kmberggren.com where they can snag their own copy. Thank you!



Katie m. Berggren
85 8x8 Paintings: A Dance of Intention & Creation
All contents copyright ©2011 by Katie m. Berggren art & design
www.kmberggren.com
www.paintingmotherhood.blogspot.com
All rights reserved.


No part of this document may be reproduced, shared or transmitted in any form,
by any means without the prior written permission of the artist/writer.

cover image: Song In My Soul,# 16 of The 85 8x8s for $85 Collection, 2009. ©Katie m. Berggren
Learn more here:
http://www.kmberggren.com


Thank You So Much for your Support during this BIG Project!

Let me know if you have any questions,
Love & Sincerely, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Sincerely,
Katie m. Berggren
http://www.kmberggren.com