Friday, September 30, 2011

Free Cards Friday | Two Years Ago While Painting Motherhood: Priorities & Conquering Excuses

Two Years Ago While Painting Motherhood


Two years ago I shared this post, containing an article that I still find very valuable today.


Priorities, Conquering Excuses & 3 Paintings in Process
The below article, first posted in the Fine Art Views Daily Newsletter, rang true with me and so I requested permission to share it with you.Time and time again I, as an artist and friend, hear similar statements from others whom I believe have an incredible talent to change the world. NOTE: While reading, please substitute "art" for any passion or career-direction that suits you - photography, knitting, medicine, business... Continue Reading



~~~~~~~



It's Free Cards Friday ~ Add your note or insight to this blog post (here at the blog or on the Facebook page) throughout the weekend and be in the running to win some cards ~ I'll choose the winner on Monday. Come back on Tuesday to see if the winner is YOU!

Have a GREAT and creative weekend ~
Love & Sincerely, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Sincerely,
Katie m. Berggren
http://www.kmberggren.com