Monday, September 28, 2009

Free Cards Winner - April Williams Photography - November and December Art Offerings!


It is with honor and pride that I announce that the Free Cards Friday winner this week (technically from last week) is April Williams, of April Williams Photograpy.

April and I have been friends since the tiny days of playing dolls - and that is a long time - we lost touch for awhile while we went off and set up our families and such, but are now thankfully re-connected.

She has become a talented and creative photographer and I am dying to introduce you to her work.
BOTH PHOTOGRAPHS: Copyright April Williams Photograhy. 2009


I'm thrilled that we both chose the creative path, and this photo to the left is my favorite - what I wouldn't give to have had my Daddy at my wedding...

Thank you for the inspiration, April, and thanks for keeping in touch.


Hey All!
I've got some new fun things planned!


NOVEMBER will be called the Month Of Giclees - with a new Limited Giclee Edition being introduced each Thursday.

Each week's release will be a surprise!


above image: Spending Time - now proudly on display at The Uncommon Gift in Camas, Washington. Learn more about Spending Time.

DECEMBER will begin a new Mini Collection - I'm working out the numbers, but they will be larger than the 8x8s and once the original sells, I will make 8x8 prints available of the pieces - I know this will be a thrill to many, since there is ONLY ONE original!


I'm very excited and already working on ideas - there are only 9 originals left in the 85 8x8s for $85 Collection! Can you believe it!?


I will keep you abreast of changes and upcoming details.

Any feedback, ideas or comments are welcomed, have a wonderful day!

Love & Sincerely, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Sincerely,
Katie m. Berggren
http://www.kmberggren.com