Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sixth Street Gallery Opening Reception

The opening reception at Sixth Street Gallery took place last night and was a packed house! Thank you to all who came and browsed, visited and took home artwork.
I look forward to the next show!


I enjoyed showing with Angelina Marino and Joel Heidel, whose work is full of joyful and thought-provoking movement. learn more about the work of Marino & Heidel

Thank you, also, to Jen Deale who livened up the show with her talented voice and lovely music ~ I like this blurry photo of Jen at work:

Jen is also a mother of 2, and I like that shared connection.


Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love.

~Mildred B. Vermont


This weekend, my goal is to spend more time reading and playing with my boys, more time walking and chatting, more time baking and resting - and some time each day painting and getting work done :)

Have an inspired weekend (long, I hope)

Thank You.

Love & Sincerely, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Sincerely,
Katie m. Berggren
http://www.kmberggren.com