Friday, September 25, 2009

Free Cards Friday - Grand Opening at The Uncommon Gift in Camas WA

Howdy - it's FREE CARDS FRIDAY! Comment on this posting and be in the running to receive FREE cards via mail. I will choose the winner and send the cards on Monday!

An update: Most of my brand new paintings are hanging, throughout September, at Sixth Street Gallery in Vancouver Washington http://www.sixthstreetgallery.com/.

Except the VERY newest piece Home and

You May Say I'm A Dreamer (also very new) are both hanging at The Uncommon Gift in Camas Washington - on 4th avenue.


Tonite, Friday September 25, is the Grand Opening of The Uncommon Gift from 5-8pm!


The shop also offers prints of my paintings, original art from a few local artists as well as creative and unique gift and home items from a variety of artists and locations. What a fun place to shop!



The Uncommon Gift is a gorgeous place and I'll be there for the opening in the late evening. I'd love to see you there!



Have a great day, and DON'T FORGET to comment - I'd love to send free cards to YOU!


You can always view current locations, prices and status of paintings on my Price List get there from the website http://www.kmberggren.com/ - if a painting is not shown on the Price List, that means it is no longer available.


Also, don't be afraid to ask about Layaway Options - if a piece moves you, you should have it - that's the way I feel - and I'd like to help you to own it.


Love &Sincerely, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Sincerely,
Katie m. Berggren
http://www.kmberggren.com