Sunday, July 12, 2009

English Estate Winery & off to the beach!

The Art & Wine Fair at English Estate Winery yesterday was grand! Beautiful weather, wonderful company and great new collectors and contacts. Thank you to all who came and made it a very successful day - I'll post pictures Friday. Today, I'm back to the Winery for a few hours before heading to the beach with my family for the rest of the week.

I have my painting supplies with me so that I can keep my promise to paint every day - I'll be working on Thursday's 8x8.

Abby is my free card winner (again!) thanks Abby!

Have a wonderful day and if you are local and just hanging out - come see me this morning at the English Estate Winery Art & Wine fair from 11-230ish.

Love & Sincerely, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Sincerely,
Katie m. Berggren
http://www.kmberggren.com