Friday, July 17, 2009

English Estate Winery and Free Cards Friday!

It's Free Cards Friday! Comment (through blog or facebook) to this post and be in the running to receive free cards! I'll choose the winner over the weekend.

The English Estate Winery Art & Wine Fair in Vancouver Washington took place over last weekend and it was a great success!


I'm sharing some photos from the event here, taken by fellow artist Ray Klein

(FaceBook users: see the photos here: http://www.paintingmotherhood.blogspot.com!)



In my studio, I stand while I paint, so sitting on the grass while painting was an interesting
experience!

I want to THANK all of you who came and shared time, art, conversation and beautiful weather (on Saturday) with me - Sunday's weather was quite a bit cooler, which makes me that much more grateful for the collectors (current and new!) who came to shop on Sunday.



I had the opportunity to see many new faces, shake many new hands and welcome several new collectors, two of which, Ratha and Carolyn are show here (above).


I began a painting at the winery, titled Keep, see above, and will keep you updated on it's progress!


Have a great weekend, and don't forget to comment so you can win free cards!


Love & Sincerely, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Sincerely,
Katie m. Berggren
http://www.kmberggren.com