Monday, October 18, 2010

Sun Beam & Angie's kind words ~ Free Cards Winner

Sun Beam ©2009. Katie m. Berggren
Acrylic on Canvas, 20x16"


"Thank you Katie! I LOVE the feelings that stir up inside me when I see Sun Beam. My little one is 13 months now and growing so fast. Your work will help to capture our mama and baby moments. Sun Beam looks just like my son and I too. I just love it! I have a perfect place for it! Knowing the painting came from another passionate mama also means a lot to me. I love filling my home with art that connects me with others. Thank you for sharing your passion!"
~Angie, Colorado~ (thank you Angie!)



12x12, 13x19 and 8x10 Archival Prints of Sun Beam are available in the Online Shop




The Free Cards Winner for last week is Lu! Thank you for playing!

Have a great week,

Love & Sincerely, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Sincerely,
Katie m. Berggren
http://www.kmberggren.com