Monday, October 4, 2010

2 New Videos ~ Amy's Lovely Words ~ Free Cards Winner

A smattering for you today!
Enjoy!



Finishing Up Three Souls







Process of Undiluted ~ Part 1





Amy's Lovely Words



"Katie -- We received the painting today (Beyond Expectations, above) and words cannot describe what I felt when I opened the box. I have just been blown away this entire time by this painting, but it is even more impressive in person! You captured our relationship and my feelings perfectly. Our nursing relationship is "beyond expectations" and so is this painting! It is exactly what I was hoping for when I commissioned the painting. Thank you so so much!! You are a truly talented artist and a joy to work with!"
Amy in Texas




The Free Cards Winner
for last week is Toni, thank you all for playing!


Have a GREAT week!

Love & Sincerely, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Sincerely,
Katie m. Berggren
http://www.kmberggren.com