Monday, December 21, 2009

Free Gift Wednesday coming up! Free Cards Winner - Christmas Eve brings a new 10x10!

Happy Relaxing Holidays to all!

This evening I was blessed with chocolate, a good book, a massaging neck pillow and... what day is it anyway?!
It was wonderful :)

Instead of Free Cards Friday this week, I'm going to do Free Gift Wednesday with the gift being a lovely charm from the Etsy shop of artist Michelle Eaton.



Comment on Wednesday's Free Gift Blog Post to be in the running. I'll choose the winner the following Thursday when I release that week's 10x10 painting. Sound good? :)

Here is Michelle's Etsy shop - so you can start getting excited.

Art Pendant © Michelle Eaton. 2009.


And yes, Christmas Eve will bring a new 10x10 painting ~ Stay tuned, it is called Time Well Spent and I love it.

The Free Cards Winner for last week is Jessica - email me and we'll connect for shipping. Thanks for playing!

Have a beautiful Tuesday ~ Love & Sincerely, Katie

3 comments:

  1. Sounds great! Free Gift Wednesday, the day before Christmas Eve, what a lovely idea! Happy Holidays to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great idea! Count me in :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's so kewl how you and Michelle are hosting give aways for each other. I haven't seen anyone do it this way before, but what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
Sincerely,
Katie m. Berggren
http://www.kmberggren.com