Monday, August 24, 2009

Free Cards Winner, Scattered Scattered, Multi-Tasking...

Traci Donahue is the card winner for this week, she's off camping, but she'll get her cards soon - you can view Traci's lovely paintings here as well as in her etsy shop

I am the proud owner of this lovely little owl painting featured to the left, he lives in my upper balcony.

Left Image: Owl 2, ©Traci Donahue 2009


Scattered Scattered Scattered - some evenings this is how I feel as I bounce myself from the blog to twitter to facebook to the website to design work while listening to a podcast and shifting my eyes back and forth to "converse" with a painting in process....

Believe it or not, I am no longer a supporter of Multi-Tasking! I think it is a waste of time and a sure-fire way to get several things half done. Oh yeah, I'm also finishing up some new items for the Etsy shop...


Look at this:


“Multi-tasking is dead. It never worked and it never will. Intelligent people love to sing its praises because it gives them permission to avoid the much more challenging alternative: focusing on one thing.” – Timothy Ferriss


Oh what to do on a night like this!?


Have a great week and I hope that you are feeling focused and purposeful, just like the figure in Big Sky, to the left!

Love & Sincerely,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Sincerely,
Katie m. Berggren
http://www.kmberggren.com