Thursday, August 6, 2009

2 New 8x8" Paintings - 2 Upcoming Events!

TWO NEW 8x8 PAINTINGS!



























Tenderness ~ ...such innocence and delight as two individuals find comfort and purpose in each other.

Merchild 3 ~ ...I contemplate fiercely the fact that I have less than one month until my child begins kindergarten...


See the two new 8x8 paintings and the whole collection here.



























TWO UPCOMING EVENTS! Yeah!

CAMAS LIVE - TOMORROW NIGHT - 5-9pm

Friday, August 7 from 5-9pm in lovely downtown Camas I'll have a tent with original paintings, prints, cards and 8x8 paintings! I'll be introducing THREE new paintings, as well - come see them if you are local!

This is a new event for me, so I will be looking forward to seeing my local friends and collectors there!


LOVE ART GALLERY - PASSPORT TO SELLWOOD - SATURDAY - 10am-5pm

Here is your chance to experience the gorgeous Love Art Gallery in Portland, Oregon. If you are local, I implore you to take a bit of time to go (8036 SE 13th Avenue, Portland OR) for Passport to Sellwood - I'll be there with my tent and a selection of demonstrating artists - the town as a whole is celebrating - learn more here.

Be prepared for the atmosphere and personality that will embrace you as you enter Love Art Gallery.


I wish you a lovely and inspired day.

Love & Sincerely, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Sincerely,
Katie m. Berggren
http://www.kmberggren.com