Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fresh New Website For Spring!

Spring has sprung, and my internal itch for rebirth and spring cleaning was partially satisfied by designing a completely new website... http://www.kmberggren.com.




The New Site

which folks tell me is easier to maneuver...








The Old Site

which served its purpose ~ and helped get me to where I am today :)






So, 60 or so hours after the inclination to recreate the site (first proposed by my husband) ~ I am SO happy with the new site. I like that at a quick glance one can see who I am, what I do, the products I offer, the subject matter, the color palette and where everything is created :)


Thank you to everyone who offered their constructive feedback during this process.


How have/are YOU going to get started on your Spring Cleaning?


Have a great week,

Love & Sincerely, Katie

3 comments:

  1. It looks AMAZING, Katie! LOVE the new "digs!" =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new website and that it is mobile friendly! Prefect for late night surfing in bed :) As for my spring cleaning...hahahahaha, thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
Sincerely,
Katie m. Berggren
http://www.kmberggren.com