Tuesday, April 5, 2011

An Opportunity to Pay It Forward ~ New Square Charms


“Great acts are made up of small deeds.” - Lao Tzu


I recently experienced some kindness from someone who discovered my paintings and decided to help get them out to more families ~ someone I had never met ~ her response to my offer to send her something as a gift for her kindness ~ was for me to Pay It Forward ~ so I am, and I am asking you to do the same. You can learn more about the kindness I received and an offer for you, here.


I like Paying It Forward, and I am seriously contemplating making this a regular part of my blog (thank you Jae, for your inspiration). There is so much kindness that needs doing and so many souls who'd soar with a spark of connection from a stranger. I love connection, and I seek connection from strangers.


So here is my challenge for you: If you should be the soul who wins the Free Archival 12x12 Print that I am offering, how would YOU then Pay It Forward ~ and spread your kindness? Learn more here.






I have new 1x1" Charms. I liked the 1x2" Pendants so much, that I decided to change over the charms as well, to the vintage bronze trays.



you can find a few of these in the Online Shop with the 1x2 Glass Pendants.











And don't forget:

The Mother's Day Gift Packs are here


Mother’s Day Gift Pack ~ 12x12 (shown above) • (2) 12x12 prints of your choice • (2) 5x7 art cards (I’ll select, unless you would like to choose from the below link) Value: $64.50 Mother’s Day Gift Pack Special: $48 (you save $16.50)




Have a wonderful week's middle,


Love & Sincerely, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Sincerely,
Katie m. Berggren
http://www.kmberggren.com