Monday, May 3, 2010

Free Card Winner ~ Grand Opening at Barbara Hill Photography & Lake Shore Design Studio

Good evening! I am honored to be a part of this upcoming event! I will be there with prints, cards and charms - and look forward to enjoying visiting with you if you can make it.
OH! And I will be introducing the finished painting
Sharing The Gift that evening, I am in love with it.


Friday, May 7, 6-9pm ~ Studio Grand Opening


Barbara Hill Photography & Lake Shore Design Studio
Felida, Washington
12216 NW 36th Ave.Vancouver, WA, 98685

Join us for art, food & fun! Families welcome!



Barbara Hill (right) of Barbara Hill Photography and Suzanne Simon of Lake Shore (Interior) Design Studio are two of the most talented women I have met.

Passionate about what they do, open, accessible and loving.

I can't wait to share the evening with them.


The Free Cards Winner for last week is: Ashley! Yay Ashley - and thank you all for playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Sincerely,
Katie m. Berggren
http://www.kmberggren.com