Sunday, June 7, 2009

Love Art Gallery Grand Opening

Let me tell you about Love Art Gallery...



There is a passion that flows through this gallery ~ the second you walk up the purple steps.


The family that has created, designed and presented Love Art Gallery to the world are the type of individuals that I try to surround myself with, those I feel an instant connection with.


Ruby and Heather wrapped their passion and kindness around me and my work, even through the first emails in which they inquired about my paintings.



The evening of Friday, June 5 was the Grand Opening for Love Art Gallery in Sellwood (Portland) Oregon.





The renovated historic building in the shopping district was bursting at the seams with energy, artists, shoppers, sparkly beverages, fresh truffles and Buddhist chanting by Thom.


Every last fragment of this lovely building has been thoroughly attended to – from the garden sculpture to the purple entry steps, to the light switch plates, through to the artwork gracing the bathroom walls.


I invite you to come and experience the joy, the tenderness, the artwork and the spirit at Love Art Gallery.

8036 SE 13th Avenue (on the corner of 13th and Spokane) 503.954.2656
loveartgallery@comcast.net Ruby, Heather, Ted, Christopher



The gallery is open Tuesday - Thursday from 10am–6pm, Friday and Saturday from 10am-8pm, Sunday from 11am-5pm, and is closed on Mondays. Open by special request/appointment.


Have a great week my friends!
Love & Sincerely, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Sincerely,
Katie m. Berggren
http://www.kmberggren.com