Thursday, February 26, 2009

Time to Blog - inspired by Allison Dubois

Laying in bed at 4am after cheering up a sad little boy awakened by a bad dream ~ I'm meditating on "restful sleep" but I get this instead:

The last several nights in my studio have included the audio book Secrets of the Monarch by Allison Dubois on my ipod. She is the medium behind the tv show Medium. Wow, this book - insights and inspiration separated only by periods.

I cherish the voice and the words (even though I know it is not the author's voice) and the stories ~ I feel a connection while she is telling her personal tales, some funny, some saddening. I feel as though she is talking to me directly. My interest in Allison Dubois grows and I am already wondering if her other two books are available in audio format...

This cements for me that it is time for my blog. I knew it would come at the right time. With this blog I can engage - I can write - I can focus, draw followers and spread my message as well as my work. I must make this a priority - and I vow to take the next step toward my blog the following day (today).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Sincerely,
Katie m. Berggren
http://www.kmberggren.com