Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Bari Tessler Linden ~ Conscious Bookkeeping ~ Video Courses

Good morning ~
It has been interesting around here with school starting for the boys, and me: revving the business up while the little ones are away ~ then frantically shutting it down when it's time for that school bell to ring!

But everyone is happy here, and I take cautious care to make sure of that on a daily basis. Taking the time to look into those boys' eyes to make sure they are feeling good. If they are off at school and not feeling good ~ there is NO way I can feel good working in the home studio/office.

painting left: Taking Time To See (you'll see what I mean)



Well, I don't know about you, but I always love to come across something new that I feel is a good use of my time.


You know how you can just *tell* when something or someone you discover is worth your time, worth your exploring?


You know how you can tell when you actually *want* to sign up for an email newsletter, and you don't feel like you'll be fed a bunch of junk you don't need?


Over the years (many, many years) I have had an uncanny ability to recognize when someone who enters my life is supposed to be there. Be it for a reason, a season or a lifetime.






I literally stumbled upon this woman yesterday, and with the urge to write a post for you that was informative and inspiring, the pieces locked into place instantly.

I was sent an email from Handmade Success ~ including Bari Tessler Linden's 7 Money Tools and I felt the urge to click through.


photo left: Bari Tessler Linden, Financial Therapist, Coach & Mommypreneur ~ founder of the Conscious Bookkeeping Method




I do not personally know Bari Tessler Linden, like I said, I just discovered her yesterday, but I was hoping you'd like to discover her work along with me.



I have signed up to receive Bari's free video courses and am looking forward to seeing her passion first hand. Join me?

photo left: Bari Tessler Linden and her family.



I hope you have a great day ~ and here's to inspirational information & people that fit into our lives so comfortably it seems they have always been there.



Love & Sincerely ~ Katie

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!
Sincerely,
Katie m. Berggren
http://www.kmberggren.com