Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Zenana Spa Ad & Free Cards Winner

"A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary."
-Dorothy Canfield Fisher



Zenana Spa in Portland Oregon
is a luxurious place where I am honored to have my paintings hanging - and their newest ad features Clarity, a painting that I have always been especially fond of.


Mark your calendars! October is the last month for 8x8 paintings - each Thursday two are released into the portfolio here


November will be the Month of Giclees! With a new painting being released each Thursday as a limited edition of high-quality archival giclees.


December will begin the new Mini Collection - more details to come!



"The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks."
~Carrie Latet


The Free Cards Winner for last week is Susan! Thank you for playing!

Have an inspired day!
Love & Sincerely,
Katie

2 comments:

  1. Very nice Katie! Did you get any free spa services out of the deal? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my new painting "Beautiful Love!" As you know, you are my favorite artist in the world and I smile every time I look at my paintings, which is often. Thanks again Katie!
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
Sincerely,
Katie m. Berggren
http://www.kmberggren.com