Friday, May 8, 2009

Free Cards Friday, Smiling Mama

Good morning - it's Free Cards Friday!
Yesterday was fun, the three new paintings are traveling to new homes today, and here's my promise that next week will reveal at least one more mama/baby/bird painting - I already have it planned!
Thank you so much for all of your wonderful interest and feedback. Gentle, May and Inner Peace were a delight to complete, and I am thrilled that others found such a connection with them.

"Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day." H.Jackson Brown, Jr.

Respond to this blog post and you are in the running for Free Cards! Check back tomorrow and see if you've won, because I'll need to make sure I have your mailing address.



Above, Perch (8x8 painting), learn more about Perch here
Have a great day!


Love & Sincerely, Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Sincerely,
Katie m. Berggren
http://www.kmberggren.com